Friday, March 25, 2011

SMOOTHE DA HUSTLER ON THE RISE! UPN 9 INTERVIEW FOR MY DOCUMENTARY - PAC MANNERISMS EVEN THEN!

It's been a long road for me, and as I go on this quest to play 'Pac - a cat that I KNOW for a fact shared a lot of similarities to me, you'll be seein' some of my life on the come up! 

Shouts to my parents - the WORLD'S GREATEST PARENTS - cuz tho' we went through hell, they always made sure that the streets didn't take us under!  I grew up with two parents that loved us unconditionally!  Even tho' we were poor and things were rough, I wouldn't change the circumstances for the world!

I'm the EPITOME of the streets...I lived that shit...I breathed that shit and back then for the news to think that I was important enough and my life was that important. What the fuck was I doin that was so important? It's simple, I was doin' me!

It ain't hard to tell that I'm the ONE for that 2Pac role...  Peep the video. 
-SDH




THE  STREETS ARE ALWAYS WATCHIN'...

                                                  Me  in '93...


Me in '94

3 comments:

MADDAMQUEEN said...

u will do fine

kmck said...

SDH - there ISN'T anyone more prepared in terms of wit than you! It's just like when Gravy played Biggie, you definitely know that you have what it takes to play the hell outta that Pac role!

It's not about the looks, but the wit of what would go into doing a 2Pac film justice...yeah, we know you look like dude, but it's YA WIT and how u carry ya self that really makes you the PERFECT CHOICE.

Oh, love the video, ya moms kept it a million, fo' real!!!!

kmck said...

Oh, and I've encountered Pac at length in-person, so I'm speakin from TRUE REALITY!!